MattAMillerMattAMiller

Main Movies Reviews Stats

The Human Race The Human Race

Terrific

No way in hell does this deserve to be blammed. Keep making flash.

Jszostak responds:

thanks alot and i will

For What little it matter For What little it matter

Good

I liked it. A few little cliches here and there, but flash can be limited medium and sometimes you need cliches.

Have a little more faith in your ability to convey your message through a story. I got it without the extra little message at the end.

Dark-Boy responds:

Thanks for the input but..zero?!

My Grandmother's Murder My Grandmother's Murder

Somewhat Unoriginal But Good

I was sort of expecting that to happen. But it still gave me a nice little scare. And I wasn't startled either just sort of a weird sudden chill, which is actually a whole lot better. More effective than any horror movie I've ever seen. It's a well worn concept but very well done. You really ratcheted up the tension, and I think wonderinf wether it was going to be atrick or not actually made it more effective.

Zephret responds:

Cool... that's kinda the effect I was going for. Thanks.

The Crossing The Crossing

Good

Funny. I knew something like that was coming, but it was funny anyway. And I hate to pedanctic here but the music is Also Sprach Zarathustra by Richard Strauss.

When The Darkness Ends... When The Darkness Ends...

Slow the text down a bit

You'd have to be a speed reader to read through some of that. I really liked the style but the ripple effect was a little too strong in some places. It just reminded me I was watching a flash.

Still pretty good.

Kaffir Boy Trailer Kaffir Boy Trailer

Good, but...

What's with the Southern accents? That's not how they talk in South Africa. The acting was actually pretty good, from what I could hear anyway. Get a new microphone (they're cheap) or learn how to better use the one you have. And avoid the "In a world where yadda yadda yadda" cliche.

But enough of my bitching. It was actually a pretty good little movie. Keep makeing these things you have potential.

GCP GCP

Um no

Just crap.

UFO Stop! UFO Stop!

Damn funny

Funniest thing I've seen in a while. Pretty good animation. And you know how to use a microphone which is a giant plus on this site.

Riotcomix-2006 responds:

Your comment is very motivating to continue more animation movies. Thank you.

Death & Honor Death & Honor

It is good for a 13 year-old

But it's still just a few seemingly random images. It looks like this might be the begining of a story. Keep working on it. You have a great style but you still need a story.

G-D responds:

Thanks for the compliments but...How did you get a 4 out of a 7-7-0-8-5-0 score? Me no no understandees

Existence seems pointless Existence seems pointless

The Polar Bear: Ontological World Champion

The Polar Bear would still exist.

This was a very cool quirky little flash. Cool stuff