MattAMillerMattAMiller

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Clay Deaths Clay Deaths

Good but the sound was awful

Don't hold the microphone so close to your mouth. Other than that it was a great job.

Knuckles\Pac-Man Knuckles\Pac-Man

Good But...

The most important thing is that it's fun. But there is the matter of the bugs everyone else has netioned. I also noticed that rings sometimes don't picked up. And I don't remember Pac-Man slowing down so much when he was eating pellets. Knuckles slows way down when he's getting rings. Fix these problems and you'll have a pretty nifty little game on your hands.

::Metal arm FAWEGE:: ::Metal arm FAWEGE::

Great But Way Too Hard

The enemy is way too damn powerful. He seems to be doing moves I can't do. He's untouchable when he's reving up for his power punch while I usually get my clock cleaned while I'm getting mine ready. He also seems to have a far lower knock out threshold.

Balance it out better and you have a pretty fantastic game here. Those graphics are just amazing.

Assault Weapon Quiz Assault Weapon Quiz

Great

Wow. That was one well researched Flash game. It would be even better if you had a question on what semi-automatic weapons are rather than just when they were invented.

For those that don't know semi-automatic weapons just fire one bullet with each pull of the trigger. Fully-automatic weapons fire multipile bullets with each pull of the trigger.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Wow

I could swear that this is a port of a real Sonic game. Awesome job. Just awesome.

GTA: Flash MXed GTA: Flash MXed

Rough Around The Edges But a Great Concept

Turing GTA into a Flash game is a ballsy move even if the characters are just blue circles. It's a difficult project that you've accomplished pretty well so far.

You might want to tone down the traffic just a tad going from screen to screen is a bit of a harrowing experience, but that might be less of an issue if I wasn't restricted to one car. And my car seems to jump to appear in unexpected places when I enter a new screen.

All in all that's pretty cool.