MattAMillerMattAMiller

Main Movies Reviews Stats

The Human Race The Human Race

Terrific

No way in hell does this deserve to be blammed. Keep making flash.

Jszostak responds:

thanks alot and i will

For What little it matter For What little it matter

Good

I liked it. A few little cliches here and there, but flash can be limited medium and sometimes you need cliches.

Have a little more faith in your ability to convey your message through a story. I got it without the extra little message at the end.

Dark-Boy responds:

Thanks for the input but..zero?!

My Grandmother's Murder My Grandmother's Murder

Somewhat Unoriginal But Good

I was sort of expecting that to happen. But it still gave me a nice little scare. And I wasn't startled either just sort of a weird sudden chill, which is actually a whole lot better. More effective than any horror movie I've ever seen. It's a well worn concept but very well done. You really ratcheted up the tension, and I think wonderinf wether it was going to be atrick or not actually made it more effective.

Zephret responds:

Cool... that's kinda the effect I was going for. Thanks.

Clay Deaths Clay Deaths

Good but the sound was awful

Don't hold the microphone so close to your mouth. Other than that it was a great job.

Knuckles\Pac-Man Knuckles\Pac-Man

Good But...

The most important thing is that it's fun. But there is the matter of the bugs everyone else has netioned. I also noticed that rings sometimes don't picked up. And I don't remember Pac-Man slowing down so much when he was eating pellets. Knuckles slows way down when he's getting rings. Fix these problems and you'll have a pretty nifty little game on your hands.

::Metal arm FAWEGE:: ::Metal arm FAWEGE::

Great But Way Too Hard

The enemy is way too damn powerful. He seems to be doing moves I can't do. He's untouchable when he's reving up for his power punch while I usually get my clock cleaned while I'm getting mine ready. He also seems to have a far lower knock out threshold.

Balance it out better and you have a pretty fantastic game here. Those graphics are just amazing.